- Scope of Application
This Privacy Right Policy applies to all services provided by Gofoodie, including services provided by Gofoodie partners through Gofoodie platform, and services provided to Gofoodie by all suppliers, vendors, and third party agencies.
- How We Collect Information
We collect information for the purpose of providing better services and help you optimize your utilization of your points. You have the right to opt out the service at any time. We collect information through:
- Information you provided to us: The information you provided to us when you register as a Gofoodie member and when you use services provided by Gofoodie, including but not limited to demographic information, personal identification information, contact information, and preference information.
When you use Gofoodie service or visit Gofoodie website, Gofoodie will receive and record your browser and computer information automatically, including but not limited to IP address, browser type, language, visit date and time, software and hardware info and the data you asked the website to record. When you download and use Gofoodie or Gofoodie partner customer end softwares, or visit mobile site to use Gofoodie services, Gofoodie may read and record your location and mobile device information; include but not limited to device model, device ID, operating system, resolution, telecom operator, etc. The collection of non-identifiable information is to improve Gofoodie’s management and service.
- How We Use Information
To fulfill the purpose of providing better services and helping you better utilize our platform, we will use your information from time to time to promote additional products, services, and special offers from Gofoodie or its partners. Other use includes but not limited to actions in order to protect your account security and your legal rights.
- How We Share Information
We promise to keep your information confidential and not to sell or rent your information to third parties for promotion. We only share your information in the situations below:
- Obtained your permission or authorization
- According to the request of the law or government policy
- For Gofoodie’s partners or related parties to better provide services; these partners will follow Gofoodie’s privacy right policy and keep your information confidential
- When information sharing is necessary to provide a particular service or solve issues and conflicts.
- To protect Gofoodie, Gofoodie partner, and Gofoodie members’ legal rights.
- Storage of Information
The information Gofoodie collected will be stored at Gofoodie and Gofoodie partners’ server in Canada.
5. Protection of Your Personal Information
To protect your information from lost, damage and leakage, we are dedicated to leverage protection precautions include but not limited to SSL, data encryption, and access control of database. We also adopted a strict management control on employees and contractors who may have the opportunity to get exposed to your data. The control includes but not limited to different level of authorization and access right, signing of non-disclosure agreement, and operation process monitoring.
To provide an easier user experience and save your trouble of input registration information repeatedly, we may identify you through small data files when you visit Gofoodie website or use Gofoodie service. These small data files may be Cookies, Flash Cookies, or other local stored data by your browser and related application (all is referred to “Cookies”)
Please understand that certain services can only be provided through using “Cookies”. You can change your Cookies setting on your browser or applications, but this may affect your secured access of Gofoodie platform and use of Gofoodie services.
7. Underage Protection
Gofoodie will not collect data from underage individuals if informed, and do not recommend underage individuals to use Gofoodie service unless permitted by the law or the legal guardian.