Tiger shrimp & pork wonton with noodle in soup Wonton(8), Noodles(2), Frozen broth(2).
Read the entire recipe card before cooking.
1. Cut open bag containing soup and pour contents into a pot. Slowly bring soup to a boil.
2. In a separate pot, bring 6 cups of water to a boil. Gently place the toppings into the water and reduce the heat to a simmer. Cook toppings for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Once done, transfer toppings from water into a bowl.
3. Using the same water for the toppings, bring water to a boil again to cook the noodles. For thin noodles: cook for 45 seconds. For thick noodles: cook for 3 minutes.
4. Strain noodles and pour into the same bowl with the toppings.
5. Carefully pour the reheated soup into the bowl with toppings and noodles.
* Add yellow chives, green onion, and chili oil to taste.