Eggless pasta with individually-packed truffled mushrooms and tomato sauce. Photo is for demonstration purposes.
- Serves 4 people.
- Truffled mushrooms x1, sauce x2 and pasta x4.
- Weight: 1.1kg.
- Shelf Life: 1 month frozen, 3 days after defrosted.
- In a large pot, boil water. Put in either a pinch of salt or oil to prevent pasta from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Put in pasta and cook for 8 mins.
- In a large saucepan, pour in sauce on high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat. Add the toppings.
- Strain pasta and mix it into the sauce. Remove from heat.