What you get:
- House-made risotto with Truffle Mushroom and sauce.
- 220g arborio rice per pack; 220g mushroom and sauce per pack. Serve 2 people.
- Best for 30 days in the freezer; consume within 3 days after defrosting.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with olive oil.
- Place mushrooms in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, thyme, aged black balsamic vinegar, season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently toss to combine.
- Place into oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until browned and tender, tossing occasionally.
- In the same saucepan, brown the shallots and the thyme in olive oil. Add the rice and cook for 1 minute over medium-high heat, stirring to coat.
- Deglaze with the wine and cook over medium heat, stirring until the liquid is almost completely absorbed. Add a pinch of salt, and the hot vegetable broth, about (3/4 cup) at a time, stirring frequently until the wooden spoon leaves a trace in the rice. After about 20 minutes, the rice should be al dente, has absorbed almost all the liquid, and has a creamy consistency.
- Add butter, cheese, garlic confit, and continue stirring. Add baked mushroom, parsley, and a touch of truffle oil, if desired.
- Season with salt, shave fresh truffle, and sprinkle with Parmesan shavings.
Arborio Rice, Wild Mushroom, Truffle Oil, Parsley, Shallots, Butter, Parmesan Cheese, White Wine, Garlic, Olive Oil, and Vegetable Stock.
* Contains Dairy.