What you get:
- House-made pasta with Sweet Italian Sausage.
- 250g pasta per pack; 600g sauce per pack. Serve 2 people.
- Best for 90 days in the freezer; consume within 3 days after defrosting.
- Cook the frozen Pasta in salted boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
- Defrost the sauce overnight in the fridge or under cold running water or microwave.
- Bring the sauce to simmer then add the pasta, toss and enjoy!
Wheat Semolina, Egg, Water, Olive Oil, Sweet Italian Sausage, Thyme, Garlic, Parmesan Cheese, and Tomato Sauce.
* Contains Dairy, Wheat, and Egg.