What you get:
- House-made pasta with creamy bacon mushroom miso sauce.
- 250g pasta per pack; 600g sauce per pack. Serve 2 people.
- Best for 90 days in the freezer; consume within 3 days after defrosting.
- Cook the frozen Pasta in salted boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
- Defrost the sauce overnight in the fridge or under cold running water or microwave.
- Bring the sauce to simmer then add the pasta, toss and enjoy!
Wheat Semolina, Egg, Water, Olive Oil, Bacon, Miso Paste, Wild Mushroom, Garlic, Parmesan cheese, Cream, Corn Starch, and Chili Flakes.
* Contains Dairy, Wheat, Egg, and Soy.