House-made, enough for two 10″ pizzas.
The Pizzeria Du®Pizza Kit Includes: Dough balls, marinara sauce, and cashew cheese.
Each pack 500g.
Shelf life: 90 days in freezer.
1. Remove from freezer and thaw until dough is at room temperature, about 3 hours.
2. Place rack on the bottom position of your oven and pre-heat to 550F (or the highest setting).
3. Shape dough. A rolling pin is easier, though the crust would be different than the technique in our instruction video. http://youtu.be/G839h3PQykM
4. Place dough on baking sheet.
5. Spread sauce and add cashew cheese (and any other toppings that you’d like!)
6. Place in oven for 8-10 minutes. The amount of time will vary based on your oven. The cheese may start to get golden brown, and the crust should be firm but flexible.
7. Add any other toppings that you’d like. For a margherita, we recommend some fresh basil and a drizzle of olive oil.