What You Get:
- Aromatic spicy and tangy broth made with roasted galangal, Thai chilis, chili oil, shrimp paste and fresh lemongrass. This popular Thai soup can be consumed on its own as an appetizer, or can be eaten with rice noodles! The picture is for demonstration purposes.
- Weight: 24g/container.
- Shelf Life: 60 days frozen.
- For best results, thaw shrimp in fridge for at least an hour until ice is gone and shrimp is soft. Let soup thaw at room temperature for a few minutes.
- Pour frozen block of soup out of container into pot and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, add shrimp into soup. Watch for shrimp to change from a translucent grey/white colour to a bright red and solid white colour (once shrimp changes colour, it is cooked).
- Finish with fresh tomatoes, mushrooms or your choice of veggies!
* Contains Shrimp Paste, Dairy.