What You Get:
- Niuda Hand-Pulled Noodles® Vegetarian Soy Milk Noodle Soup.
- Weight: 700g including 200g noodles.
- Shelf Life: 3 months frozen.
- Remove noodles and soup from package.
- Boil enough water in a large pot to cook noodles for 60-90 sec.
- Warm up the soup in separate pot. While cooking, stir well to avoid noodles from sticking together. After 60-90 sec, drain the water thoroughly.
- Finally, pour the noodles into a clean bowl, then pour the soup in.
- Mix well, enjoy your noodles!
Shiitake Mushroom, Bamboo Shoot, Edamame, Bean Curd, Soya Miso Soup, 200g Noodles.
Contains Gluten, Soybean.