What You Get:
- Japanese Fried Chicken Nuggets also known as Chicken Karaage is marinated in soy sauce, sake, fish sauce, garlic, ginger, black pepper then deep fried with starch, and egg coating. Chicken Karaage is vacuum packed in one layer. Easy to defrost on the day you need to cook.
- Shelf Life: 2 months frozen.
- Take out straight from freezer, open the bag and layout the Karaage on a wire grid baking tray for best Karaage texture result.
- If you don't have a wire grid baking tray, wrinkle a layer of tinfoil, this will allow airflow to the bottom of the Karaage while baking.
- Preheat oven and bake at 325F for 10-12mins. flip side once at 6 mins for best texture.
* Contains Soy, Sake, Egg.