What You Get:
- Tender lamb chops marinated in Cumin's signature house mix masala.
- 3 pieces per pack, fully cooked and frozen.
- Shelf Life: 3 months frozen.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F (or slightly higher, depending on the model of the oven). Bake the tandoori items in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven. If you wish to brush some melted butter on the items, turn over the items, and continue baking for another 15 minutes or until the edges turn slightly charred.
- If the food is cooked properly and covered immediately and kept for cooling, then it can be stored for 24-48 hours. And make sure that the cooked vegetable or curry is not contaminated before keeping it in the refrigerator. But if the food has to be stored for more than 1-2 days then it is better if frozen.
- Chicken, mutton, or fish curries should never be kept for more than 2-3 days unless they are frozen, those too cannot survive for more than a week. It also depends on how you are storing them. Make sure the container is air-tight and do not expose them to extreme temperatures again and again.
* May contain cashew. No nuts/peanuts.