What You Get:
- The lamb shank, seasonal vegetables and mashed potatoes are fully cooked, vacuum packed and frozen.
- Each vacuum pack contains: one lamb shank 12-14 oz., seasonal vegetables and roasted baby potatoes.
Shelf Life: 2 months frozen.
- a. Refrigerator: Take frozen vacuum sealed lamb shank, vegetables and mashed potatoes out of freezer and place in refrigerator for 24 hours or until defrosted.
- b. Microwave: Take frozen vacuum sealed lamb shank, vegetables and mashed potatoes out of freezer and place on plate and defrost each item separately in microwave.
- a. Stove top reheat: insert vacuum sealed food items for minimum 15 minutes in pot of water.
- b. Microwave reheat: place vacuum sealed food items on microwave safe plate for 4-5 minutes.
Lamb Shank: Vegetable Oil, Sofrito (Sweet Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Salt, Pepper), Crushed Tomatoes, Panca Pepper Paste, Red Wine, Spices (Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin, Oregano, Bay Leaf, Cloves).
Mashed Potatoes: Potatoes, Butter, Cream, Salt, Pepper.
Seasonal Vegetables: Shoestring Carrots, String Beans, Zucchini, Butter, Vegetable Oil (combination will vary on a time of year).