What You Get:
- The beef cheeks and seasonal vegetables fully cooked; frozen and vacuum packed.
- Each vacuum pack contains beef cheeks 6-7 oz., seasonal vegetables and roasted baby potatoes.
- Shelf Life: 2 months frozen.
- a. Refrigerator: Take frozen vacuum-sealed beef cheeks, vegetables, and mashed potatoes out of the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours or until defrosted.
- b. Microwave: Take frozen vacuum-sealed beef cheeks, vegetables, and mashed potatoes out of the freezer and place on a plate and defrost each item separately in the microwave.
- a. Stovetop reheat: insert vacuum-sealed food items for 7-10 minutes in a pot of water.
- b. Microwave reheat: place vacuum-sealed food items on a microwave-safe plate for 4-5 minutes.
Beef Cheeks: Vegetable Oil, Sofrito (Sweet Peppers, Celery, Onions, Garlic, Salt and pepper), Crushed Tomatoes, Spanish Beer, Spices (Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Oregano, Cloves).
Mashed Potatoes: Potatoes, Butter, Cream, Salt, Pepper.
Seasonal Vegetables: Shoestring Carrots, String Beans, Zucchini, Butter, and Vegetable Oil (combination will vary on a time of year).