What you get:
- The chicken, seasonal vegetables and rice are fully cooked, vacuum packed and frozen with 60 days shelf life in freezer. Each vacuum pack contains pulled chicken thigh 6-8 oz., seasonal vegetables and rice.
- a. Refrigerator: Take frozen vacuum sealed chicken, vegetables and rice out of freezer and place in refrigerator for 24 hours or until defrosted.
- b. Microwave: Take frozen vacuum sealed chicken, vegetables and rice out of freezer and place on plate and defrost each item separately in microwave.
- a. Stove top reheat: insert vacuum sealed food items for 7-10 minutes in pot of water.
- b. Microwave reheat: place vacuum sealed food items on microwave safe plate for 4-5 minutes.
Chicken thigh – Vegetable Oil, Sofrito (Sweet Peppers, Onions, Garlic, Salt and Pepper), Sherry, Olives, Capers, and Spices (Thyme, Rosemary, Cumin, Oregano)
Rice – White Rice, Salt, and Pepper
Seasonal Vegetables – Shoestring Carrots, String Beans, Zucchini, Butter, and Vegetable Oil (combination will vary on a time of year)