What you get:
- The beef cheeks, seasonal vegetables and mashed potatoes are fully cooked, vacuum packed and frozen with 60 days shelf life in freezer. Each vacuum pack contains beef cheeks 6-7 oz., seasonal vegetables and mashed potatoes.
- a. Refrigerator: Take frozen vacuum sealed beef cheeks, vegetables and mashed potatoes out of freezer and place in refrigerator for 24 hours or until defrosted.
- b. Microwave: Take frozen vacuum sealed beef cheeks, vegetables and mashed potatoes out of freezer and place on plate and defrost each item separately in microwave.
- a. Stove top reheat: insert vacuum sealed food items for 7-10 minutes in pot of water.
- b. Microwave reheat: place vacuum sealed food items on microwave safe plate for 4-5 minutes.
Beef Cheeks – Vegetable Oil, Sofrito (Sweet Peppers, Celery, Onions, Garlic, Salt and pepper), Crushed Tomatoes, Spanish Beer, and Spices (Smoked Paprika, Cumin, Oregano, Cloves)
Mashed Potatoes – Potatoes, Butter, Cream, Salt, and Pepper
Seasonal Vegetables – Shoestring Carrots, String Beans, Zucchini, Butter, and Vegetable Oil (combination will vary on a time of year)