What you get:
Made from the fruit of the tamarind tree, this mildly sweet and sour sauce will add some tang to your food. Enjoy as a dipping sauce or use to marinate/cook with veggies and proteins or even as a sauce/dressing for rice and salads.
- Approx. 454g per pack.
- Best for 90 days in the freezer; consume within 2 days after defrosting.
- Thaw product in the refrigerator for 24 hours or by submerging sealed container/bag in cold water for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour sauce into a saucepot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F / 74C.
- The sauce in the container is also microwaveable-friendly.
* Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegan.