What You Get:
Tom Yum shrimp soup made with tangy tamarind, lemongrass, lime, chili broth, and corn. Enjoy as an appetizer or serve with noodles/toasted bun/salad for a complete meal.
- Approx. 454g per pack.
- Best for 60 days in the freezer; consume within 2 days after defrosting.
- Thaw product in the refrigerator for 24 hours or by submerging sealed container/bag in cold water for 15-20 minutes.
- Pour soup into a saucepot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 2-5 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165F / 74C.
- Soup in the container is also microwaveable-friendly.
* Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, contains Shellfish.