Things tend to get busy in the new year. We got you covered with some of the tastiest and easiest meals on the market in this Work-from-home Box!
Try these 9 dishes that are super quick to heat up (under 10 minutes) from 3 restaurants!
General Assembly Pizza® Sweet Heat
- Sonny and Cher. Beyoncé and Jay-Z. Sweet and spicy. Some pairs are just destined for greatness! The combination of hot salami, chili, and honey means you're getting the perfect bite every time. And that's something worth singing about. Name a more iconic flavour duo. We’ll wait.
General Assembly Pizza® Loving Cup
- There’s a good reason that pepperoni is synonymous with pizza. (Spoiler alert: because it’s stupid delicious.) Show your ‘buds some love, with the perfect pep-filled pizza. No such thing as too much pepperoni. Our #1 seller.
General Assembly Pizza® Mila Margherita
Any way you slice it, a Margherita pizza is only as good as its ingredients. So we source the best tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil. A classic to out-class the rest. Simply, the best.
Spoon & Fork® Peanut Sauce Beef
- Saucy with a hint of sweetness. This popular Thai dish has charmed foodies around the world. Ready in 5 min in microwave.
Spoon & Fork® Green Curry Chicken
- Green curry, chicken, bamboo shoots, and mixed veggies. Ready in 5 min in microwave. Advanced frozen technology that preserves the freshness and flavours.
Spoon & Fork® Peppercorn Beef Spaghetti
- A hearty, cozy dish that’s ideal for a weeknight family meal, but will also work great when you have friends over for dinner. Ready in 5 min in microwave.
Pukka® Butter Chicken & Rice
- Without a doubt, the most popular Indian curry is the perfect comfort food! Buttery, creamy, and not too spicy. The sauce is tomato-based with sweet notes and mildly spiced with garam masala and fenugreek.
- Tender morsels of chicken breast simmered in a tomato-infused butter sauce with fenugreek and garam masala served with basmati rice.
Pukka® Lamb Rogan Josh & Rice
- Lamb rogan josh originated in the Kashmir region of India where it is made with whole spices including Kashmiri chilli which gives the dish its trademark red colour. “Rogan” means oil and “Josh” means heat, Rogan Josh thus means cooked in oil at intense heat!
- A spicy full-flavoured lamb stew cooked with Kashmiri chilli, bay leaf, ginger, cardamom, peppercorns, and cinnamon, served with basmati rice.
Pukka® Punjabi Chicken Curry & Rice
- Hailing from the North of India, Punjabi Chicken curry is a classic Indian dish, vibrant with rich flavourful gravy and succulent chicken pieces cooked in a heart-warming spice mix. The rich gravy is what makes this Punjabi Chicken curry exotic and appealing.
- Traditional home-style chicken curry prepared in a spicy sauce with ginger, garlic, tomato, Kashmiri chilli served with basmati rice.