A hearty and satisfying Sapporo inspired ramen featuring miso chicken broth and pork chashu. Ready in 15 minutes.
1. Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil
2. Remove broth from container and add to a saucepan on low heat to de-thaw gradually increase the temperature until broth is just below a boil
3. Heat your protein in a frying pan a) tofu - cook on med-high until colored on both sides (4-5 mins) b) pork - quickly sear on high until colored on both sides (2-3 mins) c) Tan Tan - heat through on med-high with a splash of water (3-4 mins)
4. Drop noodles in boiling water, stir well and cook for 90-120 seconds
5. add heated broth to a serving bowl 6. strain noodles and combine with broth, stirring them well 7. top with protein and toppings
*Some vegetables in the finished images are suggestion and not all come with the ramen kit