What You Get:
- Chicken marinated in sumac, oregano, and lemon, served with a 3oz ramekin of tahini tzatziki sauce.
- Shelf Life: 180 days frozen.
- Weight: 1.4 kg.
- Make sure chicken is at room temperature before cooking.
- Season lightly with salt and cook skin side down over medium to high heat for 12 minutes. Flip and cook for another 12 minutes.
- To finish, slather chicken with piri piri sauce and broil for 4-5 minutes or until crispy. The internal temperature of the chicken should be 175F.
* Contains Allium.